WordPress is an incredibly powerful content management system (CMS), used by millions of websites worldwide. One of the main features of WordPress is its user management system, which allows administrators, editors, authors, and contributors to access the wp-admin area of the website. However, the default WordPress login page can be a little uninspiring, and may not fit with the design of your website. Fortunately, it is possible to create a custom login page for the wp-admin area, using a variety of techniques.
Option 1: Use a plugin
The easiest way to create a custom login page for wp-admin is to use a plugin. There are several plugins available in the WordPress repository that allow you to customize the login page. One of the most popular is the “Custom Login Page Customizer”. This plugin allows you to customize the logo, background color, fonts, and more. You can also add your own CSS to further customize the design. Once you have installed and activated the plugin, you can access the settings page by going to Appearance > Custom Login Page Customizer.
Plugin: TID Custom Login Page
You can download this WordPress Plugin from WordPress
- Go to your Dashboard after installation and navigate to “Login Option” to configure the accordion.
- Change the Primary Color for the Login Button Color and Input Border Color.
- Change the Secondary Color for the Go To Back Button
- Upload Logo and Background Image. You can not directly upload images here. First, upload the image in Media and copy the media link and paste the media link here.
- You can change the Background Image Overlay Color. Just input 0.1 to 0.9 in the Background brightness area.
Option 2: Modify the login page using the code
If you prefer to customize the login page using code, there are several methods you can use. The first is to modify the CSS using the functions.php file in your theme.